Sign up for the follow-up study
We have opened registration for companies that would like to participate in the Re:fresh Wellbeing 2022 study; a follow-up to the study we did in 2020 on seafarers’ health and wellbeing during covid-19.
Participation is easy, free and open to all companies employing seafarers.
We have surveyed seafarers’ health and wellbeing since 2016 under our Re:fresh studies, and currently have data on more than 40,000 seafarers from all over the world.
Re:fresh is based on Global Best Practice models covering the physical, psychological, social and spiritual aspects of health and wellbeing. The Wellbeing edition focuses only on the psychological and social factors.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to compare the current situation for your seafarers at sea and at home, to our findings from the previous Wellbeing study.
You may access the full industry report here.
What can you expect to receive from participating in the survey?
- Valuable insight into your crew’s mental health and wellbeing
- Company specific report
- Industry report (ready April/May)
- Benchmark against previous studies (previous participation not a prerequisite)
How to participate:
- Register for participation by 8 February
- Individual company survey links are provided for your distribution to seafarers
- Survey links are open from 11 February until 6 March
Please contact us if you would like more information or to sign up for participation.
Public Health Manager
Underwriting & Business Support