Welcome to Re:fresh 2024! Registration is now open for companies that would like to participate. In the upcoming study, we will look into seafarers’ physical health and wellbeing, as well as address current industry topics such as bullying and harassment, retention challenges and female seafarers.
How do I participate?
- To register or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes 20 January
- Marine Benefits will revert with information after registration
- The survey is open to all seafarers whether at home or on leave and it is not a prerequisite to be a Marine Benefits client
How does it work?
- Individual company survey links are provided for your distribution to seafarers
- Information material will be provided by us, all you have to do is distribute it along with your unique survey link
- Survey link opens 12 February
- Survey link closes 3 March
What can I expect to receive from participating in the survey?
- Individual company results with valuable insight into your crew’s health and wellbeing
- Female seafarers report
- Industry report
Marine Benefits has surveyed seafarers’ health and wellbeing since 2016 under our Re:fresh studies, and currently have data on more than 80,000 seafarers from all over the world. Our studies are based on scientifically known Global Best Practice models, considering the physical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors of health and wellbeing. To view our health studies, click here.
Please contact us for more information and to register.
Rebecca H. Mejia
Public Health Manager
Digital Marketing Coordinator